Amazon phone interview Test
The recruitment process at Amazon varies on the role and candidate's work experience. The Amazon Phone Interview has 1-2 rounds in total. The amazon phone screen interview lasts about 45 to 60 mins. This round typically acts as a phone screen. This step comes after the Amazon online test. The interviewer will ask easy to medium coding questions. Some basic questions about your background and work experience can be asked. You can practice for it with the Amazon phone interview online test series.
Amazon Phone Interview Process
The amazon technical phone screen is the first step in the process that involves being contacted by a recruiter or technical team member. You will be asked basic questions on your work experience, after which the recruiter will fix a date for the onsite interviews. You can expect a few algorithmic questions on the programming language of your choice.
Types of Questions asked in Amazon Phone interview Test
Here are some of the important topics frequently asked in Amazon phone interviews. It is advised to go through this list of topics:
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Sorting Algorithms
- Recursion and Backtracking
- Trees and Its Variants
- Linked Lists, Stacks, and Queues
- Greedy Algorithms
- Dynamic Programming
- Object Modeling / API Design
Benefits of using Amazon Phone Interview Mock test Series
Practicing online mock phone interviews can benefit you in many ways. A few of them are mentioned below:
- To practice coding in a time-constrained environment.
- To focus on the concepts that are frequently asked in Amazon phone interviews.
- To enhance your coding & problem-solving skills.
- To tackle phone interviews with Amazon.
- Helps you identify your strengths and weaknesses in different areas that are assessed by Amazon in their hiring rounds.