TCS is soon going to launch its Digital Off-campus drive 2021 to reward the efforts of tech-aspirants who have been constantly preparing for this contest. All the rounds are going to be held virtually and the registration will also be done online in case of a hike in the Covid cases, else the examination will be conducted at the TCS ION digital centers.
We already know that every year the Tata Consultancy Services Company conducts multiple hiring drives. The main reason for hosting these drives is that the company actually has vacancies. Till now, a large number of tech-enthusiasts are working in this company.
One of the ways of getting shortlisted is to go through the nationwide popular TCS Digital Hiring Test. TCS conducts multiple exams and contests such as the iBegin, TCS CBO, TCS NQT, Codevita, Inframind, TCS NextStep, TCS HackQuest, and so on. Its Syllabus, Test Pattern, and practice exam questions links are mentioned below.
Read all the sections, so that you don’t miss any valuable piece of information. Apply only if you possess more than the score mentioned as the threshold. All the details regarding this placement drive for Freshers and Online Registration are given below, read carefully and send your applications before the deadline.
Recommended Topic, Cognizant Eligibility Criteria
What is TCS Digital?
The prime job profile for which TCS hires extra-ordinary freshers is named Digital, for which the salary package is 7 LPA. Based on their interest, candidates are mapped to various units such as IoT, AI, ML, Big Data, Virtual Reality, BlockChain, NLP, and so on.
The decision for assigning units to a TCS Digital depends on their performance in the TCS Xplore course and quizzes. TCS mainly hires candidates for the TCS Digital profile by conducting a national level exam known as TCS Digital Hiring Test.
Depending upon the top scorer, each candidate is given a percentile through which his candidature is decided. If you have more than ninety percentile, you will definitely get an interview call from TCS Digital. The students who perform exceptionally well in the National Hiring Test for TCS Digital will also get an opportunity for the TCS Innovator Role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- TCS hires Digitals for the role of System Engineer.
- They are mapped to a unit based on their performance in the TCS Xplore program and their personal interests.
- Any Digital candidate is assigned a project based on his/her CPA (Camera Proctored Assessment).
- A Digital is given a software project based on Machine Learning, the Internet of Things, and so on.
- Or, the Data Unit roles such as analyst or scientist.
You can also check out Data Analyst vs Data Scientist here.
Resources to Prepare for TCS Digital Recruitment 2021
Before we jump into TCS Digital Recruitment preparation. Coding Ninjas has launched the best course for complete preparation of TCS Digital Interviews, IBM, Infosys, and other similar exams and companies.
- Covers everything you need to learn, Programming(C++/Java/Python), Aptitude(Quantitative Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning).
- Faculties are best in the industry: Arun Sharma (India’s best selling author for CAT Aptitude Books) and Ankush Singla(Ex-Facebook, Ex-Amazon)
- 1-1 live doubt support via Audio/Video Calls whenever you are stuck.
- Coding Ninjas Placement Cell access.
Recruitment 2021 Overview
Name Of The Company
|Tata Consultancy Service (TCS)|
|Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech with 60% marks|
Year Of Passing
|2022,2021, 2020, 2019 Pass out|
|Computer hardware, Computer software, IT services, IT consulting, Data Science and Machine Learning|
|To be announced|
|To be launched|
Given below are some of the requirements for TCS Digital Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Each candidate should possess any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate from a recognised university with a 70% percentage of marks.
- Streams that are allowed in TCS Digital hiring are Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Sciences, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Electronics & Telecommunication, MCA with BSc/ BCA (with Math/ Statistics Background), MSc in Computer Science/ IT/ Software).
- The candidate must have 60% or above in 10th, 12th, and 70% in your highest level of education.
- Backlogs are not allowed.
- Candidates with two years academic gap are eligible to take the TCS National Qualifier Test 2021, but not more than this.
- The candidate’s age must be between 21 to 28 years.
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- He should be familiar with computer technology.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Should have minimum knowledge in MS Office.
- Excellent fluency in the language to be supported.
- Good understanding skills.
Hiring Process For Freshers
- Usually, the Tata Consultancy Services shortlists the candidates by conducting the TCS Digital hiring Test and then subsequent Interview rounds.
- The four main rounds of the hiring process are:
- TCS Digital Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
- The candidates who clear the Digital Written Test Online are only invited to attend the subsequent rounds that are the Technical Interview Round and HR Interview Round.
- For clearing the preliminary rounds you can give the TCS Digital Mock Tests And Online Tests on a regular basis.
- Giving regular Mock Tests helps you in time management and increases your efficiency.
The details related to the TCS Digital Test Pattern have been given below. Hence, go through the below table perfectly and get some idea about the Test Pattern of Tata Consultancy Services Company.
No. of questions
|10||10 to 15|
The topics asked in the TCS Digital hiring exam are distinctly mentioned by TCS, in case you solve a handful of problems from these topics, you will be able to clear the TCS Digital hiring exam.
- Verbal Ability Syllabus
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Correction
- Cloze Passage
- Vocabulary – Synonyms and Antonyms
- Phrasal Verbs
- Forms of Voice and Speech
- Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Permutation and Combination
- Time and Work
- Time Speed and Distance
- Percentages, SI and CI
- Profit and Loss
- Advanced Coding Syllabus
- Data Structures
Candidates have to upload the scanned copies of the following documents during the application process :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation (all semester) mark sheets
- Any of the Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- Latest passport size photograph of the candidate
- Latest CV
Must Read TCS CodeVita
Candidates often face problems during the online registration and some of them are unable to find the official website of Tata Consultancy Services.
Follow these instructions for registering for the TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Go to the homepage of the official website.
- Click on the Careers option.
- Click on the Entry Level option.
- You can see the login and the new candidate option.
- Click on the Register Here option.
- Choose the IT(Information Technology) or BPS (Business Process Services) option.
- On the screen, you will find the TCS Digital Application Form.
- Fill in the necessary details without any errors.
- Click on the submit button.
- And complete all the necessary steps.
- Finally, submit the TCS Digital Application Form.
The board of the Tata Consultancy Services offers the TCS Digital package for freshers 2021 of 7 LPA to the shortlisted candidates. Apart from this, the candidates have a chance of earning a joining incentive of around sixty thousand through the TCS Xplore program.
TCS Digital Interview Experiences
Go through the interview experiences of some of the candidates so that you may learn from the mistakes and avoid them.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does TCS digital do?
Based on their interest, TCS Digital candidates are mapped to various units such as IoT, AI, ML, Big Data, Virtual Reality, BlockChain, NLP, and so on. The decision for assigning units to a TCS Digital depends on their performance in the TCS Xplore course and quizzes, such as:
1. Full Track Developers
2. DevOps Engineers
3. Data Scientists
4. Product Engineers
5. Systems Research Engineers
What is the package for TCS digital?
The board of the Tata Consultancy Services offers the TCS Digital package for freshers 2021 of 7 LPA to the shortlisted candidates.
How do I qualify for TCS digital?
Only 2021 Passed Out candidates are eligible to apply for TCS Digital Recruitment 2021.
1. Any candidate who has secured 60% and above in their academic profiles in 10th standard, Intermediate, and B.E/ B. Tech is eligible.
2. There should be no pending backlogs at the time of joining.
3. The gap in education should not be more than two years.
What is the TCS digital syllabus?
The TCS Digital written exam has the following three sections:
1. Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability
2. Verbal Ability
3. Advanced Coding
How hard is TCS digital?
The online Test for TCS Digital is the most difficult test among all the service-based companies and it’s quite challenging. The Test has 31 Questions and the duration is 110 minutes.
Can TCS employees give TCS digital?
Yes, but their drive is a discrete one, which is usually organized internally by TCS at an interval of every six months.
After going through the article, start working on your resume by updating your latest achievements and skills. Do not delay your application and upload each document carefully in the respective section. Start studying in coherence with the exam pattern, time management is an essential factor as the duration is capped. Besides that, we have created a preparation guide for TCS off-campus recruitment.
One of the best sources to learn is from the experience of our seniors. You can go through the interview experience of Akshet Patel, who bagged the offer for a Fresher Associate Software Engineer at the Tata Consultancy Services Enterprise in October 2020.
You can also consider our Aptitude Course to give your career an edge over others.