HackWithInfy is a coding competition for all engineering students graduating in 2023, 2024, and 2025 in India. The program is specially designed to promote the culture of quick problem-solving and innovative thinking early in academic life.
HackWithInfy provides a great opportunity for students to explore their programming interests and compete and win exciting prizes. The top performers will earn a chance to work with Infosys.
- Any Indian resident aged 18 years or older on the day of entry/registration can participate in the competition. Participation in this event is voluntary.
- Participants must be enrolled in B.E./ B. Tech/ M.E./ M. Tech Programme and graduate in 2023, 2024, or 2025. The Company has the right to ask for eligibility proof if there is any doubt over their eligibility.
- Participants are supposed to accept the terms and conditions by entering the Contest.
For the year 2022, HackWithInfy consists of just two rounds.
- Round 1 is an online evaluation consisting of 3 Coding Questions up to Medium Difficulty Level. It will be hosted on the Infosys Assessment Platform (IAP). All submissions of Round 1 shall be evaluated based on the number of test cases passed and the efficiency of the code. Marks are assigned to the questions based on difficulty levels, and the solutions will be evaluated accordingly.
- Round 2 will be a 48-hour hackathon. The top 100 participants from Round 1 will only compete in a four-day grand finale round in July 2022.
- The finalists will get an opportunity for a pre-placement interview and internships for the niche technical roles at Infosys.
Each participant can participate through a single HackWithInfy account. There are no registration fee charges before or after the event.
Registration to HackWithInfy can be done through InfyTQ, the Infosys learning and engagement platform for engineering students in India. Students who have already registered on InfyTQ can apply for HackWithInfy by clicking on the HackWithInfy program banner on the InfyTQ homepage.
Any InfyTQ customer can register for the competition by clicking on the HackWithInfy banner on the InfyTQ website homepage.
The HackWithInfy competition consists of two rounds:
- Round 1: March 6, 7, and 8, 2022
It is an online participation round on the Infosys Assessment Platform(IAP).
- Final Round: July 1 - July 4, 2022
It is a 48-hour hackathon among teams and the Grand Finale.
In round 1, there will be three questions that you have to solve in 3 hours. Here below, you can go through the Syllabus of HackWithInfy. There is no particular syllabus for HackWithInfy, but these are most asked coding problem topics for HackWithInfy coding rounds:-
- Dynamic Programming
- Greedy Algorithms
- Mapping Concepts
- Array manipulation
- String manipulation
- Bit Mapping and Hashing
- Recursion and Heap
- Divide and Conquer
In Round 2, If you are in the top 100, you will get a chance to give 48 hrs hackathon at the venue decided by Infosys. The difficulty level of the paper is very high. Infosys will sponsor travel and accommodation for the selected finalists.
The winner will earn a cash prize of INR 200,000, whereas the first runner-up gets a cash prize of INR 100,000, and lastly, the second runner-up receives a cash prize of INR50,000. The top 100 Round 1 finalists will qualify for the virtual Grand Finale and receive a pre-placement interview opportunity for the Power Programmer position at Infosys.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is HackWithInfy?
HackWithInfy is a contest for engineering students across India that focuses on rapid problem-solving and innovative thinking. It is an ideal platform for students to pursue their passion for programming and give them the chance to participate and win exciting prizes. You would be surprised to know that the top performers get the opportunity to work with Infosys.
Q2. How many rounds in HackWithInfy 2022?
HackWithInfy consists of two rounds. The first round will be a coding round hosted on the Infosys Assessment Platform (IAP). The final round will be a 48-hour long Hackathon. Top 100 performers from the first round can appear in the second round.
Q3. When is the first round of HackWithInfy 2022?
The first round of HackWithInfy will be held on March 6, 7, and 8, 2022.
In this article, we learned about HackWithInfy. We get to know about eligibility criteria, test patterns, and the syllabus of different rounds of the test. We also knew that winning candidates would get a chance to work in Infosys.
Check out Infosys Interview Experience to learn about their hiring process.
Visit here to learn more about various topics related to database and management systems. Check out the Top 100 SQL Problems to master frequently asked questions in large companies and land into your dream company. Try Coding Ninjas Studio for practicing a wide range of DSA questions asked in many interviews.