Problem of the day
Tip 1 : focus mainly on the oops concept in very details
Tip 2 : data structures questions on the tree and linked list
Tip 1 : Having a project is a must.
Tip 2 : good to share if you have any past experience of hackathon or internship.
The exam was in the day at noon. The exam consisted of some MCQ questions from technical subjects and some questions from math and reasoning.
1.Technical test: questions were from basic data structure, DBMS, oops, c and computer networks.
2. Aptitude: Questions were from math and reasoning like work problems, pipe problems, age problems, etc.
3. English: It had some reading compressions and spotting the error questions of easy level.
3. Coding round: This consisted of two questions that were to be solved in 45 mins.
The interview was scheduled in the morning.
The interviewer asked me back to back questions based on oops concepts, data structure and DBMS.
1.What is Constructor
2.Properties of constructor
3.What is constructor and syntax
4.difference between java and c++
5.Java version I am using currently.
6.Difference between JDK and JRE.
7.Abstract class and method
10.What is Data structures and types
11.Push pop operations of stack
12.Array and LinkedList difference
13.Transaction and types of transaction in DBMS
14.Normalisation and explain its types
15.Triggers in DBMS
16.How Transaction is control
18.TCP and UDP difference
19.Http what is protocols and it's port no
21.Layers of tcp/ip
The interview was scheduled for the evening on the same day.
He again asked me questions on topics from oops and Data Structure.
3. constructor can be inherited or not,
4. Difference between HashSet & tree set
5. What is the concurrent collection and synchronized collection
6., Difference between abstract and interface,
7.can abstract method be private or static
8. what is 2 nf ,
9.what is overloading
10. What is a linked list.
11. Then, he asked me how can I detect a loop in a liked list.
Coding-detect a loop in a linked list.
12. After the coding question was done he asked me the complexity of my solution.
13. Finally, he said if I had any questions for him.
I said no and the interview ended.
The interview was at the noon
He asked me to Introduce Myself and asked few basic questions.