Tip 1 : Do it consistently. Don’t do practice in breaks.
Tip 2 : Try to solve the problem by yourself don’t jump on the solution directly.
Tip 3 : Do some Frontend or Backend projects to show some work that you have done.
Tip 1 : keep it short, up to the point
Tip 2 : put some projects there and mention things in bold that you want to show to the interviewer
1. This method is also dependent on Floyd’s Cycle detection algorithm.
2. Detect Loop using Floyd’s Cycle detection algorithm and get the pointer to a loop node.
3. Count the number of nodes in the loop. Let the count be k.
4. Fix one pointer to the head and another to a kth node from the head.
5. Move both pointers at the same pace, they will meet at the loop starting node.