Tip 1 : For on campus placements, focus more on core subjects rather than very good projects/internships.
Tip 2 : You must cover all important Data Structures and their important/fundamental questions at least twice. For advanced Data Structures like DP, graph, trees, you should have good practice before hand.
Tip 3 : Solve aptitude questions occasionally.
Tip 1 : Don't put too much skills/projects if you are not confident about it, u need not have very rich resume during on campus placements
Tip 2 : it should be readable and authentic
There were two sections mcq's and coding. We were allowed to switch between sections and there was no specific time for any section. Around 350 students gave the test.
About 45 students were shortlisted for this round. My interview was at 10:15am. I was asked to introduce myself.
Then I was asked the following :-.
1) What is polymorphism and abstraction, give examples.
2) What are stateful protocols? Is HTTP stateful or stateless? Difference between http and https.
3) What is normalization? How many forms are there? What are functional dependencies? What type of dependencies are
there in 2nd and 3rd normal form?
4) Also asked about one of the ...
About 17 students cleared the first round. My second round was at 4:30pm. The interviewer was very humble.
I introduced myself and then was asked the following :-
1) Polymorphism, operator overloading, whether operator overloading comes under compile time or runtime polymorphism.
2) Difference between compiler and interpreter working, and the programming languages they associate with.
3) Brief discussion on trees, graphs, linked lists and their applications.
After this the intervie...
This was HR round, 7 students were shortlisted for this round. I received the call after 6:30pm.
I was queried the following :-
1) How was my interview experience. How were the interviewers
2) Why MakeMyTrip, give an honest answer.
3) My personal strengths and weaknesses.
4) How many members are in my family, about my father's occupation
Then I was given a chance to ask some questions if I have some. I asked few.