Tip 1 : Have a good practice of Aptititude question ( both qualitative and quantative)
Tip 2 : You should have good command english speaking and writiting skills as in interview they will test your comunication skills and in the Aptituede round there will be many english related question.
Tip 3 : Have a good working project and as they will ask you in details about your major project which your made during B.tech in the Interview.
Tip 1 : Briefly mention about the project in details along with the technologies you used in the project.
Tip 2 : Please don't mention any irrevelant details in the project and you should be aware of all the sections you mention in the CV.
Monst Important - Dont fake your Cv . Add only the technologies , certification , project you are aware off.
It's a MCQ based round consisting of 66 questions with medium difficulty . Topics Covered :
1) Profit /Loss ( I guess their fav )
2) Simple/Compound Interest
3) Mixtures , Allegations and Percentage
4) Time and Work
6) Permutation , combination and probability
From Qualitative analytics - The questions asked from qualitative analysis are quite easy .If you have good practise on Seating Arrangements, Coding and Decoding, Number Series, Data Sufficiency, Syllogism, Clocks and Calendar, Data Interpretation etc on the topics you can answer maximum of the questions.
Verbal Ability - They can ask from any topics which are not hard but one should have a good practise on verbal questions before appearing for this round.
It is a technical + HR round where they will test your communication and logical skills. Question asked in this round are
1) Tell me about yourself - the basic question .
2) They asked me to define one of my project mentioned in CV.
3) They asked 3 questions related to my project , what are the difficulties faced and why you use react.js not angular.js - I answered this pretty well
4) Tell me about ACID properties (DBMS question )
5) At last the interviewer asked my to write the code of quick sort.