Problem of the day
Tip 1 : Practice one coding problem daily
Tip 2 : Do one project on each technology,
Tip 3 : Please communicate in English with others ,English plays a prominent role in interviews
Tip 1 : one major project and mini project in resume
Tip 2 : Use a professional email address.
Tip 3 : Set your font size to 10-12 points.
It was an mcq and coding round
It contained four sections:
4. Coding (It contains 2 questions, one is medium and other is little hard)
1. I solved this problem using python
2. I have taken input into list using map function i:e;list1=list(map(int,input().split(" "))
3. started looping from 0 to length of list1
4. In each iteration i stored max digit in each number to list
5. And finally i converted list to string(using join method in python)and then to integer(using int())
1. Get the input as a string
2. convert to list
3. Define or initialize a list containing the vowels i.e., a, e,i, o, u.
4. Traverse through the input string, if the vowel is encountered, it should be removed from the string (using remove())
5. convert to string
6. Display the final result string.
I started with some real time problems with examples which happened in my college like preparing a website for fest
It was around 11:30 PM i feel very tensed after entering into room the interviewer asked me to take a seat and asked self introduction and then he asked can we start technical round ?The questions are below.
What was your specific role and responsibilities on the most recent project you worked on?
How to get second max salary from table?
OOPS concepts with real time example
SQL statements paper based
Pointers are available in java if not available why
Diff between unions and structures
Concept on procedures and functions in pl/sql
Major diff between procedures and functions in pl/sql
Views concept in DBMS
OSI LAYERS briefly
It was around 11:50 i think
The environment is too cool and i am too sleepy
The interview was happened in friendly manner
Do you have any offer?
Are you willing sign a bond for a period of 2 years ?
Are youu willing work rotational basis?
Tip 1 : Please be sure while answering question the HR will noted in database