Problem of the day
Tip 1 : Have confidence in Data Structures and Algorithms. Have your concepts very clear and then pick one coding platform( leetcode, InterviewBit, CodeZen, GeeksForGeeks) and try to practice around 7-10 questions everyday with varying difficulty and different topics.Also solving questions is not enough, try to optimize it. Analyze its space and time complexities.
Tip 2 : Study properly about OOPS concepts. Coding Ninja's Data Structures and Algorithms course is great for preparing the OOPS concepts specifically. For OS and DBMS refer to your college notes and GeekForGeeks articles.
Tip 3 : Keep participating in coding contests. It helps you increase your problem solving skills.
Tip 1 : Add those skills, projects and achievements which are relevant to your role.
Tip 2 : Do not fake any skills, projects or achievements.
Tip 3 : You do need to have a several number of projects. 1 good project with good knowledge of it will also do fine. The similar rule goes for skills also.
Tip 4 : Try to write achievements which proves your technical skills, leadership quality, communication skills or teamwork.
The coding round was at 11 am in the morning. The questions were of medium level. The questions were purely based on Data Structures and Algorithms.
I was selected for the interview. The interview was conducted early in the morning at 10 am. The interviewer was very friendly and calm.
1. Tell in detail about your one project.
2. Questions related to the project were followed, such as what challenges I faced during the course of making the project.
3. What is copy constructor and where it can be used?
4. What is the difference between a reference and a pointer?
5. What are your interests?
6. Is there any technology that interests you and you would like...
This round was a mix of technical, puzzles and HR. The interview was fairly easy, The interviewer asked for my introduction and continued with the interview then.
There is a room with a door (closed) and three light bulbs. Outside the room, there are three switches, connected to the bulbs. You may manipulate the switches as you wish, but once you open the door you can’t change them. Identify each switch with its bulb. All bulbs are in working condition.
This was the last round for getting selected as an intern. However, this was a pure technical round. Only coding questions were asked. Also, at the end he asked me the question, Why American express?
1. Traverse linked list using two pointers, that is, slow and fast pointer
2. Move slow pointer by one and fast pointerby two.
3. If these pointers meet at the same node then there is a loop. If pointers do not meet then linked list doesn’t have a loop.
Explain Natural Join, Cross Join, Right Outer and Left Outer Join with diagrams. Also write queries using GROUP BY and HAVING.