Tip 1 : Confidence is a key of success ( Make eye contact).
Tip 2 : Practice puzzles question daily ( atleast 1 per day)
Tip 3 : practice daily for written test ( Aptitude , Reasoning , verbal)
Tip 4 : Do coding question daily atleast 5 per day.
Tip 1 : Mention about your Project.
Tip 2 : Mention about training.
1. There was a aptitude , technical and coding test which consist of 20 questions of aptitude , 15 questions of reasoning , 20 question of Java/SQL/Unix and 1 of coding question which are quite easy.
2. Timing for online first round exam is sufficient.
1. Make hash_map which will map the character to there frequencies.
2. Traverse the string.
3. Increase the count of current character.
4. Traverse the string again and check whether the current character frequency=1.
5. Print that first character which have frequency 1.
1. Tell me about yourself (Mention your project or training )
2. What is primary key?
3. Difference between delete and truncate.
4. What is normalization?
5. What is Abstract class (Java)?
6. Explain collection in Java.
7. Differentiate between overloading and overriding
8. Explain about your project
9. Puzzle question
10. Real life example of Linked list.(Train)
If I give you $ tablets which contain 2 for fever and 2 for cold given all 4 have same size shape and color and
you have to take 1 cold and 1 fever tablet how will you choose correctly?
Tip 1 : Arrange Four identical tablets in a row.
Tip 2 : Break each tablet into two halves and now take each broken half from each tablet.
Tip 3 : You will get 2 half cold and 2 half for fever tablets together making 1 cold and 1 fever.
1. Tell me something not there in your resume.
2. Why do you want tp work at amdocs?
3. Do you work well under pressure?
4. Will you relocate in the future?
5. Do you have any question for us?
Ans 1) Strength -> I believe that my greatest strength is the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently, which makes me unique from others.
Ans 2) a) It is a semi -product based company, as it develops the products and provides services for the same.
b) Amdocs employees get to enjoy a positive and happy work environment.
Ans 3) Yes ,I enjoy working under pressure because I b...
Tip 1 : Be confident.
Tip 2 : Develop good Communication skills