Tip 1 : Dsa comes with practice
Tip 2 : Linux and AWS are a huge benefit these days
Tip 3 : networking/os is easy to tackle
Tip 1 : Have thorough knowledge of what you write on resume
Tip 2 : provide 1-line description of projects/intern/
It was in evening 6 pm. I had woken up from a nap. I was pretty calm before the test. Sleeping before test is really good :),helps you calm down
You need to update the given array, meaning you have to do all the modifications in the same array without using any data structure. Return the length of the updated array which was the goal
1.Good thing in the question was that the array was sorted. All the duplicate elements will be adjacent to each other.
2. I checked if the current and the next element are equal.
3. If they are...
1. The inorder traversal of a bst returns the nodes in asc order.
2. To find the k th smallest node, you just perform inorder traversal and store the output in an array.
3. Then the k th largest node would be the (n-k) th smallest node, where n is the total nodes in the bst
I first explained this approach to the interviewer. He looked pretty convinced with the approach....
1 pm in the day
atmosphere was fine. I took this round at my home
1. What project had I worked on during my internship.. the interviewer wanted to know how well I understood the product i was working on during my internship
2. How to resolve conflicting approaches within team, for decisions to resolve the logical issues within strategy decided earlier.
3. Was kind of role I was looking to work in at Accenture.
Tip 1: If you've worked in an internship, then you can definitely answer these
Tip 2: Answer confidently always! Also, Don't second guess your answers
Tip 3: Replay these kind of management related past experiences in your head before the interview.