What is TCS NQT Mock Test?
The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a gateway to thousands of top Jobs. TCS NQT Mock Test series can be used for online practice. Prepare and ace the actual TCS NQT exam by practicing this mock test series.
Analyze your weak points by practicing our mock test series. TCS NQT mock tests will help you in developing an effective study strategy to ace the actual exam. This test series covers all the important concepts that are frequently asked in the TCS NQT exam.
Features of TCS Mock Test
Practicing TCS mock test can benefit you in many ways. A few of them are mentioned below:
- TCS Mock Test covers all the sections of the test - Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Programming Fundamentals.
- To practice coding in a time-constrained environment similar to TCS tests.
- To focus on the concepts that are frequently asked in the TCS NQT exam.
- Helps you identify your strengths and weaknesses in different areas that are assessed in the TCS NQT exam.
TCS NQT Mock test Pattern
Below is the table providing all the in-depth details about the exam pattern. You need to solve 92 questions in a given time span of 90 minutes.
|Numerical Ability||26 Questions||40 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability||24 Questions||30 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||30 Questions||50 Minutes|
|Programming Logic||10 Questions||15 Minutes|
|Hands On (Coding 1)||1 Question||15 Minutes|
|Hands On (Coding 2)||1 Question||30 Minutes|
|Total||92 Questions||180 Minutes|
Subjects Covered in TCS NQT Mock Test
The following subjects are repeatedly asked in TCS NQT and should not be ignored while preparing for the exam.
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Programming Logic
- Coding (DSA)
Benefits of using TCS NQT Online Test Series
Practicing TCS, NQT mock test can benefit you in many ways. A few of them are mentioned below:
- Getting a good idea of the real test pattern and reducing exam anxiety.
- Time-bound practice to improve speed.
- Knowledge of the pattern and knowing what to expect in the actual exam.
- Improve your exam performance by remembering basic concepts.
- Revise the entire TCS NQT exam syllabus.
- Become familiar with the question paper's style and scope.