Posted: 29 Oct, 2020
You are given an array of integers 'ARR' of length 'N' and an integer Target. Your task is to return all pairs of elements such that they add up to Target.
We cannot use the element at a given index twice.
Try to do this problem in O(N) time complexity.
The first line of input contains an integer ‘T’ denoting the number of test cases to run. Then the test case follows. The first line of each test case contains two single space-separated integers ‘N’ and ‘Target’ denoting the number of elements in an array and the Target, respectively. The second line of each test case contains ‘N’ single space-separated integers, denoting the elements of the array.
Output Format :
For each test case, print a single line containing space-separated integers denoting all pairs of elements such that they add up to the target. A pair (a, b) and (b, a) is the same, so you can print it in any order. Each pair must be printed in a new line. If no valid pair exists, print a pair of (-1, -1). Refer to sample input/output for more clarity.
You do not need to print anything; it has already been taken care of. Just implement the given function.
1 <= T <= 100 1 <= N <= 5000 -10 ^ 9 <= TARGET <=10 ^ 9 -10 ^ 9 <= ARR[i] <=10 ^ 9 Where 'T' denotes the number of test cases, 'N' represents the size of the array, 'TARGET' represents the sum required, and 'ARR[i]' represents array elements. Time Limit: 1 sec.
- We can store the frequency of every element in the array in a hashmap.
- We will loop over every index i, and check the frequency of (Target - ARR[i]) is the hashmap:
- If (Target - ARR[i]) is equal to ARR[i], we will check if frequency of ARR[i] . If it is greater than 1 then we will decrease the frequency of ARR[i] by 2 and add a pair (ARR[i] , ARR[i]) to our answer.
- Else, if the frequency of ARR[i] and Target - ARR[i] is greater than equal to 1 then we add pair (ARR[i], Target - ARR[i]) to our answer and decrease the frequency of both by 1.
- If no valid pairs exist, we will return [[-1,-1]].
Vertical Sum in BST
Posted: 27 Jul, 2021
Remove K Corner Elements
Posted: 31 Jul, 2021
Posted: 31 Jul, 2021
Posted: 21 Aug, 2021
Posted: 12 Nov, 2021