Convert to Hexadecimal
Posted: 24 Jan, 2021
You are given an integer N. Your task is to convert the number to its equivalent Hexadecimal.
Note - All letters in Hexadecimal (A-F) must be in uppercase.
If N = 50, then output will be 32. If N = -50, then output will be FFFFFFCE.
The first line of input contains an integer ‘T’ denoting the number of test cases. Then the T test cases follow. Each test case contains an integer N.
For each test case, return the corresponding Hexadecimal format of the given decimal (integer) number N.
You are not required to print anything; it has already been taken care of. Just implement the given function.
1 <= T <= 5 -10^4 <= N <= 10^4 Time Limit: 1 sec
The base value of the Hexadecimal number system is 16.
- Create an empty string.
- If the given number is negative use 2’s complement method.
- Divide the number by 16.
- If the remainder is between 0 to 9, store it as it is, and if the remainder lies between 10 to 15 convert it in its character form such that 10 to 15 corresponds to A to F.
- Store the remainder/character in the string.
- Repeat the above 3 steps until the number is greater than 0.
- Return the reversed answer string. (which will be the equivalent Hexadecimal number of the given integer).
Unit Power Subsets
Posted: 11 Feb, 2022
Maximum AND Sum of Array
Posted: 7 Apr, 2022
Posted: 15 Apr, 2022
Ninja And The Clan
Posted: 17 Apr, 2022
Check whether K-th bit is set or not
Posted: 20 May, 2022