console.log("Welcome to Codestudio Online Compiler!!");
Welcome to Codestudio Online Compiler!!
- Faster Execution: Online Compilers are often running on powerful servers which have the capacity of running complex codes in less time. Hence as compared to running code locally on a weak machine, running code online is faster.
- No hassle: To run code locally, users will need to install software and online compilers. But to run code online, users will just need to open the link and click one button.
- Fairly Simple: Using local compilers often provide users with many different options which often overwhelm the user. In contrast, online compilers have a simple interface.
- No burden: If running code locally, the CPU of the machine is intensively used to run the code which may cause the machine to lag or to overheat.
- More productive: Users can compile the code from anywhere anytime.