1. Using the web browser console
You can run scripts directly from the browser using any web browser.
- Open your favourite browser.
- Right-click on the page
- Select Inspect.
- ‘Elements’ tab will be active by default. Choose ‘Console’ right next to ‘Elements’.
- You can see the result right below your code.
Try these sample inputs:
2. Creating an HTML file
- Create an HTML file. Name it anything you want and give it a .html extension. Example ‘index.html’.
- Double click on your file to see the output in your browser.
Example input code
- It is one of the most popular programming languages adored by the whole world. You can use it for front end development, back end development, game development etc. The possibilities are endless.
|2. Java can create applications that can run in virtual machines or browsers.|
|3. Java code needs to be compiled|
|4. Strongly typed language.|
Frequently Asked Questions