Tip 1 : Practise programming questions on daily basis.
Tip 2 : Do not jump into code directly. Brainstorm ideas and arrive at a soltuion.
Tip 3 : Learn OOPS along with real world scenarios and also dbms, os and cn.
Tip 1 : Keep it on a Page and Think like a employer when preparing resume.
Tip 2 : Your resume isn’t a list of everything you’ve ever done. Carefully curate the experiences that best capture your skills and problem-solving abilities.
Tip 3 : Include projects and highlight your achievements
1. What is the main purpose of an operating system?
2. What is the difference between process and program?
3. What is the use of paging in operating system?
4. What is the concept of demand paging?
1. What is Normalization and why do we use it?
2. Write an SQL query to find the position of the alphabet (‘o’) in the first name column ‘Zemoso’ from Company table.
3. Write an SQL query to fetch duplicate records having matching data in some fields of a table.
You have ten stacks of ten coins each and each of them weighs 10 gm. However, one of the stacks is faulty and each of the coins in it weighs only 9 gms. What is the least number of times you have to weigh to find the faulty coin?