Tip 1 : Practice DSA as much as you can, try solving medium level questions because a clear understanding of DSA is a must.
Tip 2 : Do concepts of DBMS theoretical as well as SQL query, keep reviewing along with OOPs concepts.
Tip 3 : Few days before the interview practice and review OS important concepts along with networking.
Tip 1 : Make good projects that cover object-oriented as well as database concepts ( web, android, ML, or any other technology), do at least 2 major projects for a good resume
Tip 2 : Make it simple and be honest, only mention what you know also it is good to mention both technical and non-technical skills.
- iterate string and check index value whether it's 0 or 1
- check if maxi allowed bit is allowed and set the same index in the result as the opposite
- as if x ith index is 0 set ith index in y to 1 ( so as to get maximum value during xor)
- repeat the above steps till the length of string and if max set bits is over ( set remaining bits in y to 0)
By uisng Max Heap for finding the k’th smallest element.
1) Build a Max-Heap MH of the first k elements (arr to arr[k-1]) of the given array. O(k)
2) For each element, after the k’th element (arr[k] to arr[n-1]), compare it with root of MH.
a) If the element is less than the root then make it root and call heapify for MH
b) Else ignore it.
3) Finally, root of the M...
How to measure 9 minutes using only a 4 minute and 7 minute hourglass.
Tip 1: Think, listen and understand the problem well
Start both timers together.
When the 4 minute timer is done, flip it. 7 minute timer will have 3 minutes left.
When the 7 minute timer is done, the 4 minute timer will have 1 minute left.
Now you can count to 9 minutes by simply leaving the 4 minute to expire (1 min), flip it and let it expire (4 min), flip it again a...
Next, as I did python so these were questions were asked:
"Docstring, Lambda. Parse in python and Delete a file in python"
Be honest and explain well about your project.
Study in-depth whatever language you have learned.
5th highest salary in a list of salaries.
Tip 1: Be confident and speak clearly
Tip 2: Be honest and show interest in the company
Tip 3: Always ask questions at the end and Be friendly