Tip 1 : Prepare your resume with good projects and keep it short , add project links.
Tip 2 : Mention only those skills in which you are confident
Tip 3 : Practice coding problems on Code Studio.
Tip 1 : Have Relevant Internships.
Tip 2 : Atleast 2 projects .
This round has 2 stages : (Both were elimination rounds)
1) Cognitive & Technical Assessment
2) Coding Assessment
Upon only clearing Cognitive & Technical Assessment , candidate will be eligible for further rounds.
1) Cognitive & Technical Assessment : (90 mins)
This section contains questions from English Ability, Analytical Reasoning , Numerical Ability , Pseudo coding, Common Application and MS Office, Fundamentals of Networking, Security and Cloud.
2) Coding Assessment : (45 mins)
You are eligible for this round only if you cleared Cognitive & Technical Assessment.
It has 2 coding questions 1 simple and 1 moderate level.
Languages you can use : C, C++, Java, Python, Dot net.
Infix expression: A + B * C...
Communication Assessment: (Virtual HR Round)
1) Sentence Mastery
Total Questions: 20
What are you most proud of?
What has been your greatest failure?
Tip 1 : Be confident
Tip 2 : Smooth and Fluent English
Tip 3 : Focused during complete round
Timing : 3:00 to 3:20 Pm
There was one interviewer.
1) Started with introduction.
2) Asked about projects mention in the resume.
3) Favorite subjects during academics. How do you tackle tough subjects?
4) Two to three questions on select statements.
5) Difference between foreign key and primary key.
What is difference between foreign key and primary key?
Two to three select statements on MySQL server.
Where did you applied for off-campus?