Coding Ninjas presents to you First-of-its-kind power packed 6 minute contest, where your total score is your Scholarship percentage! Yes, you read this right! During the Ninja Premier League 2022, Coding Ninjas is providing Twenty-20 Offer - Flat 20% Off on all courses! And with this Power Play Contest, you can get additional up to 50% Off!
So, 20% + Additional Upto 50% = Upto 70% Off!. Also Top 3 Fastest-50 Scorers get 100% Scholarship!!
Who Can Participate:
Any enthusiast who believes that he/she can claim a scholarship based on their talent!
About the Contest:
Power Play is a 6-minute Aptitude Based Contest, comprising of 5 MCQ questions. Each correct question equals 10 runs and the total runs scored will be your equivalent Scholarship Percentage. For Eg, If you score 40 runs, you get a 40% Additional Scholarship on top of a 20% Flat Discount on the existing Twenty-20 offer. Hence, the total discount becomes 20%+40%=52% Off!
The Scholarship will be valid on all paid courses for batches that begin from 2nd May'22 all other currently listed batches of May '22.
- Data Structures & Algorithms - C++
- Data Structures & Algorithms - Java
- Data Structures & Algorithms - Python
- Web Development - Full Stack MERN
- Web Development - Full Stack Node.js
- Web Development - React.js
- Competitive Programming
- Data Science & Machine Learning
- Machine Learning
- Aptitude Preparation
- Product-Based Companies Course
- Service-Based Companies Course
- Job Switch Program
- Operating System
- Android Development Kotlin
- System Design
Duration of the Contest: 6 min
Format: Aptitude MCQs
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- Discussing Codestudio contest problems or any aspect of the problem, on any other platform on the web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions, or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, feel free email us at email@example.com
- The problems will be partially graded. You will get score for passing certain test cases.
- Facing any kind of issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Power Play Contest fee is Non - Refundable.
- The Power Play is non-adjustable/transferrable and will be applicable on our batches that begin from 2nd May '22 till end of May ’22.
- Coding Ninjas holds all the rights of decisions to provide scholarship according to the performance of participants.
- No additional discounts like Alumni, Referral discounts etc., will be applicable during the purchase of any course except Twenty-20 Offer.
Duck (0 Runs): 10% Scholarship
10 Runs: 10% Scholarship
- 20 Runs: 20% Scholarship
- 30 Runs: 30% Scholarship
- 40 Runs: 40% Scholarship
- 50 Runs: 50% Scholarship
Rewards - CodeStudio points.
- Top 10 - 500
- 11th-50th - 300
- 51th-100th - 100
- First Contest - 200
- Participation - 10