Who Can Participate:
CodeStudio contests are open to coders from across the globe. Everyone from freshers to professionals can participate.
About The Contest:
Catchpoint is hiring via CodeStudio contests. CodeStudio contest is our weekly coding competition. In this contest, the coders compete while also improving their overall algorithmic knowledge. The coding contest helps students and professionals to tackle a problem by reading the concepts one doesn’t know, and also gain practical experience by coding the solution to the problem, thus improving their skills significantly. This coding competition packs the excitement of programming with the fun of learning into one compelling challenge. Don't forget to try out a sample problem if you are new to Codestudio.
Duration Of The Programming Contest: 2 hours (120 mins)
- HTML & CSS - 10 MCQs
- JS - 10 MCQs
- C# - 10 MCQs
- 3 to 4 Code Challenges
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- Discussing Codestudio contest problems or any aspect of the problem, on any other platform on the web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions, or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, feel free email us at email@example.com
- The problems will not be partially graded. You will not get score for passing certain test cases.
- Facing any kind of issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Top & eligible performers will be getting interview opportunities with Catchpoint for their open positions in software development.
Rewards - CodeStudio points.
- 1st - 1000
- 2nd - 750
- 3rd - 500
- 4th-10th - 250
- 11th-50th - 100
- First Contest - 200
- Participation - 10