How is it Worth Learning?
It has already been stated above that one can use it to develop web apps, mobile apps, and desktop apps. All this is done using React, React Native, and Electron. A new addition to its scope is that now we can get involved in machine learning as well.
- The abundance of opportunity in market-:
- Frontend Developer: 4 to 4.5LPA
- Web application developer: 3.0LPA
- UX designer: 4.5LPA
- Web designer: 2.5 to 3 LPA
- UI Designer: 5.10LPA
- Full-Stack developer: 5LPA
- DevOps Engineer: 6.7LPA
- Coding Ninjas’s Free Full-stack Development course-:
To check out the course details click on Coding Ninjas’s Free Full-stack Development course
- Coding Ninjas Full Stack development course-Node.js+HTML/CSS/JS-:
This course is designed for both beginners and advanced coders. One can learn to build entire web applications from start to finish with the backend on Node.js and the front end on Vanilla HTML/CSS/JS in this course. To check out more details about the course click on Coding Ninjas Full Stack development course-Node.js+HTML/CSS/JS
- Coding Ninjas Career Camp course-:
Ninja Career Camp by Coding Ninjas is a 9-month career boot camp, for aspiring web developers to acquire the necessary skills to land a job of their kind. This boot camp is divided into 5 phases. Let us have a look at that.
- Phase-1-: getting started with programming and mastering data structures
- Phase-2-: building amazing responsive websites using HTML, CSS, etc.
- Phase-3-: writing scalable backend codes using Nodejs
- Phase-4-: master some useful libraries for frontend like React, etc.
- Phase-5-: get additional support in interview preparation topics like-: DBMS, Operating System, etc.
- Coding Ninjas MERN Stack course-:
This course is designed for both beginners and advanced coders. One can learn to build entire web applications from start to finish on one of the most versatile tech stacks: MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, and Node.js (i.e MERN stack) in this course. To check out more details about the course click on Coding Ninjas MERN Stack course
- Coding Ninjas React course-:
This course is designed for both beginners and experienced coders. One can learn to build interactive web pages using React.js — The framework used by Facebook, Discord, and more in this course. To check out more details about the course click on Coding Ninjas Advanced Front-end development course using React
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can learn web development for free by clicking on the link Coding Ninjas’ Free Full-stack Development course.
Yes, definitely you can teach yourself web development by going on the link Coding Ninjas’ Free Full-stack Development course.
You can check out Coding Ninjas’s free course on Full Stack development by clicking on Coding Ninjas’s Free Full-stack Development course.
You can check out web development courses on Coding Ninjas’ official website.
No, certainly not. Till people keep using websites web development is not a dying career.
This depends on the organization they work for. Whether it offers a Work From Home or Work From Office facility.
Now that you know what are the things you will be learning in this course, let us discuss some aspects which make the courses offered by Coding Ninjas different from others.
So apart from the course content, there is a list mentioned below of the benefits that you will get on pursuing a course with Coding Ninjas-:
- Course Pause: Due to this Corona uncertainty, we have introduced a 60 days Course Pause feature. Through this, you can pause and extend your course for up to 60 days and easily continue with your college and semester exams, even if the college reopens in between the course. Valid from April’20 Batches onwards.
- Proven Content: Our placement record corroborates the quality of our course content
- Seasoned Faculty: Alumnus of Stanford, IITs, IIITs, and other top-notch universities
- Live Doubt Support: Live mentor support, solving over 1500+ doubts a day
- Classroom Experience: A chatroom on Slack, Batch Wall, Leaderboard to interact with the faculty and batchmates
- Directs you towards Machine Learning and Data Science
- Strong Foundation in Programming Fundamentals and Problem-solving
- Master Data Structures, Algorithms, and Their Implementation.
- Placement support from hirist.com
- Easy EMI options are available.
- Constant mocks and hackathons
- Webinars from industry experts and alumni of Coding Ninjas
Coding Ninjas is one such option where you can find the popular courses that too delivered by experts from Facebook, Amazon and where you get high extended support.