Tata Communication is a major contributor to the digital economy that is encountering a rapid boom. It is a chief promoter of the digital ecosystem as well, providing better communication networks.
Now, the company is looking to recruit candidates through an off-campus drive for the post of Technical Associate. The Tata Communications off-campus drive will be aimed to find graduates who are certified engineers and specializes in the following fields.
The targeted candidates should be graduate or postgraduate degree holders in Engineering or Technology. The Tata firm is very reputed in the global market, and its employees are highly valued. Here, we will discuss the details of the recruitment drive and get familiarised with every aspect.
Coding Ninjas aims to develop your skills and knowledge so that you can easily land your desired job in your preferred organization. Coding Ninjas is an online learning and teaching platform that understands the importance of hands-on experience learning.
Additionally, they provide popular courses that you can try for free to enhance your coding know-how and improve your chances of success in the Tata Communications Off-Campus.
Details of Tata Communications Off-Campus Recruitment
- Profile of the Recruitment Company: Tata Communications
- Tata Communications is a subsidiary of the Tata Group that has its roots in the global communication market. It has headquarters in Singapore and Mumbai. Currently, it has a workforce of more than 8000, global employees, that are situated in more than 38 locations. The stock of the company is listed at $3.2 billion on the Bombay Stock Exchange. The Tata group owns a flagship of $103.3 billion.
- Post: Jr. Technical Associate
- Job Location: Chennai
- Job Category: The firm is looking for full-time employees.
- Experience: The candidate can be a fresher or have up to 2 years of experience.
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Educational Qualification: A professional diploma degree/BE/B.Tech with EEE and ECE.
- Percentage Criteria: The candidate should at least have a 6.5 CGPA (60%) or above without any active backlogs.
- Year of Graduation: The candidate must be a graduate of the year 2020 or 2021.
Tata Communications Jobs For Freshers 2021: Jr. Technical Associate
The ideal candidate in the Jr. Technical Associate position must be able to:
- Work collectively with the teams that deal in financial planning. They must be able to design and customize solutions especially for customers.
- Develop better solution fragments, methods, and programs to maintain result-oriented processing
- Generalize all the partners that help in the completion of a project, and rolling out the finished product
- Take over the responsibility of assessing every product and learning new methods of development
- Prepare and develop a new product
- Understand the needs of the customers while creating customized products
- Update existing offers and products
- Roll out better services
- Understand the importance of single leads and converting them into happy customers by providing them with the required services
- Manage all the hosting servers. They must understand its operation and management
- Assemble data centres so that they can take proper references from the projects that have been previously finished
- Understand the nuances of all the security services
- Understand and relate to the teams. They must be able to work with the sales team and engineering team to deliver the best product and services
- Understand the requirements of the customer and customize products accordingly, as meeting the needs of the customer is crucial
- Understand how to reduce the cost of operations related to services: an essential step to making products more cost-efficient
- Work with feasibility, adapt to new environments, and work collectively with different teams.
- Schedule better services
- Analyse technical aspects.
- Install operating system, configure networks, and analyze the success of the implemented operations
To get the job and secure a Tata Communications Off-Campus, the candidate must be able to exercise and implement all the knowledge that they have gained. Furthermore, they must be able to take examples from the real world and digitize them.
They have to consistently analyze all systems for errors. They should efficiently use their resources and work effectively under supervision. They must be able to analyze and work on the data that is collected from the customer. Tata Communications’ jobs for freshers requires candidates that ultimately will be able to understand and process all their responsibilities.
All the candidates that are applying for the role of Jr. Technical Assistant during the Tata Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 process must have the following documents:
- A copy of their CV
- Three newly-taken photographs (passport size)
- Identification proof with photograph: original and a photocopy
- Government-approved ID proof such as passport, PAN card, or voter ID
- All the certificates that authenticate professional courses
- Original degree with other supporting documents, and photocopies
- Original mark sheet of high school and intermediate, and photocopies
Benefits of Working at Tata Communication
Working at Tata Communications would be a great, advantageous milestone for your career trajectory. Let us understand all its benefits in short:
- Candidates working at Tata Communications will enhance their technical knowledge and develop a superlative skill set.
- The firm will provide better job security as it is a very reputed establishment with roots in the global market.
- The company aims to provide its employees with a better work-life balance.
- The salary provided by the firm to its employees is always practical. Every employee is compensated according to their skills and is always rewarded for their hard work.
- There are several growth opportunities. As one learns, one will be given higher responsibilities.
- The company offers abundant benefits to its employees such as medical cover, paid leaves, compensatory leaves, and many more.
How to Apply for Tata Communications Jobs for Freshers 2021?
If you are a fresher wanting to apply to this job, follow these steps:
- Go to the official page of Tata Communications and scroll to the end of the page.
- Go to Careers and select the job opening.
- Register yourself and fill in your credentials.
- If you are eligible for the recruitment drive, you will receive a link through which you can apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best way to prepare for Tata Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 is to take the preliminary test and revise your subject knowledge with the Coding Ninjas’ training modules.
You can always refresh your area of expertise and improve your communication skills. Do not learn anything new simply to answer a few questions about it. Always focus on the things and subjects you already know and use that to your advantage.
Thoroughly understand how to apply for the job and the eligibility criteria. Follow all the steps to prepare for the interview, and refresh your skills through some of Coding Ninjas’ free online courses. While getting a job is not always in your hands as the recruiters might be looking for something else, don’t be disheartened. Tata Recruitment drives go round the year. You can always apply again later.
You should always check the official website and search for vacancies related to software engineers. If you meet the eligibility criteria, apply for the job.