The Renault Nissan alliance is one of the most powerful automotive groups in the world and a Fortune 500 company. The alliance is one of the largest manufacturers of cars, trucks and commercial/industrial vehicles. Considering this, it is a dream come true to join a company with such a rich history in automobiles and technology.
Renault Nissan Off Campus Drive 2021 is a great opportunity for all skilled software engineers to join this incredible MNC. There are already over 1500 IT professionals innovating and working on various technologies for the company.
The research and support centre, located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, assists Renault and Nissan operations throughout the world. And, this recruitment drive is a chance to work in the Chennai facility and be a part of the Renault Nissan family.
What is Renault Nissan Off Campus Drive?
Fundamentally, the Renault Nissan drive has been orchestrated to support the growing IT requirements of the company. Both Renault and Nissan have been making serious advancements in terms of technology in their automobiles and need human assets for various job roles to feed this hunger for continuous innovation.
The off-campus drive is focused on hiring talented software developers for RNTBCI (Renault Nissan Technology and Business Centre India). The position is of an engineer trainee that is open for only 2020 or 2021 graduates. Eligible freshers can apply by going to this link.
The off-campus drive 2021 batch must check the following eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: B.Tech or B.E. with computer science, information technology, electronics and communication, ECE, I&C and E&I
- Passing Year: 2020 or 2021
- Minimum Marks: 70% aggregate or 7.0 CGPA
- Additional Requirement: Candidate must have no standing backlogs and it is preferred if there is no education gap
Let us check some key information about this off-campus drive.
- Salary: Rs 3.5 to 4.2 lakh per annum
- Experience Required: Only freshers are advised to apply
- Company Requirement: 3-year bond
Working at Renault-Nissan will require a very holistic approach towards development, testing and deployment. Candidates are expected to be great at designing, programming and debugging programs in distributed environments. Here are some key responsibilities that selected candidates must fulfil:
- Interacting with architects, developers and designers for working on solutions and analysing requirements
- Using collaboration tools to document program and component decisions
- Investigating bottlenecks and product issues in order to provide a reliable solution
- Candidates must present concepts that will encourage improvement by reviewing active systems
- Testing products for quality in controlled development environments before deploying models for production
- Developing code during joint application collaboration sessions
- Getting code audited daily for retaining clarity and quality
- Performing unit testing by creating unit test cases manually or through programs
- Identifying and resolving defects through manual reviewing and from the unit tests
- Be a part of corrective and preventive maintenance
- Complying and adhering to operational requirements such as data compliance, security, data integrity and performance
- Monitoring applications and participating in daily reporting
- Fixing abnormalities and production errors
Frequently Asked Questions
Eligible candidates for the off-campus drive for 2021 are pass out batches from 2020 and 2021.
If you wish to apply for the Renault Nissan recruitment 2021 drive or simply for the Nissan or Renault recruitment 2021, you can register using this link.
RNTBCI or Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India is an advanced research and business centre for providing assistance to Renault and Nissan operations worldwide. It is located in Mahindra World City, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Renault Nissan is hiring GET candidates or graduate engineer trainees through the Renault Nissan recruitment process.
RNTBCI prides itself in having the best minds and the best teams collaborating for production engineering, software engineering and electronic engineering. For example, research related to embedded software, integrated circuits, performance, electrical systems, components, and powertrains is conducted here with final products being deployed globally.
Yes, it is one of the best places to work in India. The company is one of the biggest automotive firms to be operating in India and offers plenty of amenities, facilities and benefits. Renault Nissan also provides a very supporting workspace. It is also offering a chance to score a Renault Nissan apprenticeship in 2021.
The Cisco off campus drive 2021 is a great choice to apply to as well.
You can prepare by going through common interview coding problems and some recurring questions that are asked in HR and technical interviews.
Engineering graduates from IT, EC or CS fields who have passed out in 2020 and 2021 are eligible to sit for the off-campus drive. However, one must have over 70% marks in aggregate and no remaining backlog. Candidates with diplomas and no degrees are recommended to apply at Renault Nissan Oragadam careers for diploma jobs instead.
Renault Nissan has been competing with the other giants for years now, establishing a reputation for innovation and quality. However, its goals are not quite over. And, it still wishes to be the top automotive solutions and services company in India and the world.
In order to achieve this vision, it needs you and other skilled candidates, thus more than willing to provide equal opportunities and employee empowerment. The company focuses on good leadership and always provides enough scope to grow. So, why wait? Apply for this huge automobile manufacturing MNC today and start practising on CodeStudio!