Aiming to recognise emergent coding talents in India, Code Wizards, India’s biggest tech hunt, is back with more exciting opportunities and prizes up to worth INR 4.2 lakhs. Code Wizards 2021 is specially designed for all the tech junkies out there to showcase their coding talent and to identify the best programming talents across India.
Code Wizards is hosted by TechGig.com, India’s number one platform for IT enthusiasts and coders who can provide end-to-end solutions to all IT-related problems.
If you are a tech whiz and want to mark your presence at Code Wizards 2021, it’s time to take your first step with Coding Ninjas and engage yourself in finding practical solutions to complex problems. With over 20,000 students from 300 top colleges enrolled in our courses.
Coding Ninjas dedicatedly works towards preparing you for the best job opportunities in IT. If you have the courage and commitment to explore and learn to code, Coding Ninjas is the one-stop platform that can empower you to shape your career, the way you’ve dreamt it.
Enroll now at Coding Ninjas, and take your first step towards success!
About Code Wizards
Code Wizards is a unique concept where the best coders from all over the country meet under one roof, get a chance to present their ideas on a national platform, participate in various contests, and win attractive prizes, along with an opportunity to get interviewed by top companies.
Is that all? No! Code Wizards 2021 also awards ‘The Best Coder’ recognition at the national level.
Do not sleep on this chance to ride this exciting roller coaster towards your dream IT job. Begin your journey with Coding Ninjas with one of our free online programming courses. Together, let us give your career trajectory that much-needed first push!
Also, read about Walmart CodeHer Coding Challenge 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Code Wizards 2021
Code Wizards is open to:
- Final-year engineering students from all streams or students from MCA colleges, approved by AICTE and UGC respectively
- Third-year engineering students from all streams
- The contest is valid for engineering students who reside in India.
You can participate in Code Wizards 2021 if you come from these branches of study as well:
- Computer Science, or any other branch
Besides, there is no participant fee or money deposits at any stage of the event!
Code Wizards Contest Rules
- Code Wizards 2021 will have two rounds: Round 1 and Round 2.
- Each round will have two types of participation:
- Intra-college Round
- Open Round
- In the Intra-college Round, participants from the same college will compete against each other to win and mark their place in Round 2.
- Participants from the respective colleges need to register themselves via intra-college round registration.
- In an open round, participants from all other colleges compete to reach Round 2.
- In case of multiple participant profiles, he/she will be disqualified then and there from the event.
Let us look at what the Code Wizards 2021 pattern looks like. This will give you an insight into the real deal:
- An operational webcam is mandatory to take the challenge.
- The semi-finals will have mandatory online webcam invigilation. Have a look at your webcam settings before taking up the challenge.
- All participants must have access to Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or IE11.
- You must have Adobe Flash Player 11.7 installed.
- Each level will have 2 rounds.
- You will be given 1 coding problem of 100 marks and 10 MCQs of 10 marks each every round. You will have a maximum of two attempts.
- Therefore, each level will consist of a mix of 20 MCQs (since participants will be given 2 rounds in one level, 10+10 = 20 MCQs).
- Each correct answer will fetch 5 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The total time of the contest will be 3 hours.
- The slot for the semi-finals will open on the allotted day from 10:00 AM to 11:59 PM.
- You are allowed to copy-paste the code from your local editor to their online editor.
- If in any case, you want to work on your local editor first, you are to paste your code in their online editor and then continue with the contest.
- You can take help from the internet while taking and attempting the problem.
- The contest timer will work only if the online editor is used. Otherwise, it will be stopped.
- Activities like chatting, switching to another tab, or using applications are strictly prohibited during the contest.
- If you move, the screen will freeze. It will unfreeze only when you’re in a still position.
- One of the key factors for your promotion to the next round will be the recorded video. The contest administrator will thoroughly review it before landing on a decision.
- Once the jury members approve it, the score will be taken into consideration.
Apart from being a final engineering student or a working professional in computers, IT, or related fields, participants need to have a basic knowledge of the following programming languages to ace Code Wizards 2021.
If not all, we suggest you have a sound knowledge of at least one of these. Choose from Coding Ninjas’ several online coding courses or test one out for free.
Registration for Code Wizards 2021
If coding is your passion, register yourself for Code Wizards this year, India’s biggest competition where thousands of coders come and the best ones win!
To participate, click here and register yourself by filling the Code Wizards registration form with your basic details. Then, get ready to touch new heights with us!
Are you planning to get into Code Wizards 2021? These tried-and-tested tips and tricks can help see you through!
- Enter with a full-fledged plan made up in your mind, so that you don’t find yourself as the odd one out in a varied pool of developers.
- Define your goal and work every day to achieve it. This will keep you on the right track without messing with your head.
- Learn to take advantage of other’s expertise. What better than learning from the experts, right? Code Wizards gives you a chance to explore and learn from the best people in the business.
- If you’re participating in a team, imbibe and embody team spirit every step of the way. Discuss every minute detail and knock out the conflicts to keep you and your teammates on the same page.
Frequently Asked Questions
The contest is open to the following people:
1. Final-year engineering students or students from any MCA college approved by AICTE and UGC respectively.
2. Code Wizards is open only to students with Indian citizenship, residing in India.
3. Third-year engineering students from all streams are eligible to participate in Code Wizards 2021.
Yes. There is no need to pay to register yourself for Code Wizards 2021.
To participate in Code Wizards 2021, fill in the necessary details in the registration form on TechGig.com.
Not immediately, but eventually! Once you’ve submitted your work and the contest administrators have reviewed the video, your scores will reflect on the result page.
No. If you fail to submit the code within the given period, no additional time will be provided. Every question comes with a decided time frame in which you are supposed to submit your solution.
While you’re getting ready to ace Code Wizards, our team at Coding Ninjas are ready to prepare you with expert tips to help you ace the competition.
Once you’re in a pool of top developers, you get a chance to explore and learn unexpected things. Sound knowledge in one or more of the given programming languages will help you get your foot in the door. So, get your team competition-ready for this event.
Code Wizards is India’s number one platform where hundreds of emerging developers showcase their talent, and veterans can shape them well. So, if you are thinking of giving Code Wizards 2021 a shot, this is the right time to get the ball rolling.
While you’re at it, check out Coding Ninjas: where we are committed to preparing you for Code Wizards 2021, and also a better future!