The wait is over for all the enthusiasts you have been consistently preparing for the TCS Off-campus drive 2021.
TCS has launched its Off-campus recruitment drive for all 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 passed out candidates.
All the rounds are going to be held virtually and the registration will also be done online in case of a hike in the Covid cases, else the examination will be conducted at the TCS ION digital centres.
Read all the sections, so that you don’t miss any valuable piece of information. Apply only if you possess more than the score mentioned as the threshold. All the details regarding the Off-Campus Drive for Freshers and Online Registration are given below, read carefully and send your applications before the deadline.
We already know that every year the Tata Consultancy Services Company conducts multiple hiring drives. The main reason for hosting these drives is that the company actually has vacancies. Till now, a large number of tech-enthusiasts are working in this company.
One of the ways of getting shortlisted is to go through the nationwide popular TCS National Qualifier Test. TCS conducts multiple exams and contests such as the TCS NQT, Codevita, Inframind, TCS iBegin, TCS CBO, TCS Digital, TCS NextStep, TCS HackQuest, and so on. The TCS NQT Syllabus and Test Pattern and practice exam questions links are mentioned below.
What is TCS Ninja?
The prime job profile for which TCS hires freshers is nicknamed the Ninja, for which the salary package is of 3.36 to 3.6 LPA. Based on their interest, candidates are mapped to various units such as Business Unit, IT, and so on. The decision for assigning units to a TCS Ninja depends on their performance in the TCS Xplore course and quizzes. TCS mainly hires the Ninja candidates by conducting a national level exam known as TCS NQT (National Qualifier Test).
Depending upon the top scorer, each candidate is given a percentile through which his candidature is decided. If you have more than ninety percentile, you will definitely get an interview call from TCS. The students who perform well in the National Qualifier Test for TCS Ninja will also get an opportunity for the TCS Digital Role.
Resources to Prepare for TCS Ninja Recruitment 2021
Before we jump into the TCS Ninjas Preparation process. Coding Ninjas has launched the best course for the complete preparation of TCS, Wipro, IBM, Infosys, and other similar exams and companies.
- Covers everything you need to learn, Programming(C++/Java/Python), Aptitude(Quantitative Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning).
- Faculties are best in the industry: Arun Sharma (India’s best selling author for CAT Aptitude Books) and Ankush Singla(Ex-Facebook, Ex-Amazon)
- 1-1 live doubt support via Audio/Video Calls whenever you are stuck.
- Coding Ninjas Placement Cell access.
Roles and responsibilities of a TCS Ninja
- TCS hires Ninjas for the role of Assistant System Engineer.
- They are mapped to a unit based on their performance in the TCS Xplore program.
- Any Ninja candidate is assigned a project based on his/her CPA (Camera Proctored Assessment).
- A Ninja is given a software project based on React, .Net, Java, and so on.
- Or, the Business Unit roles such as operations or supply chain.
TCS Ninja Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Company||Tata Consultancy Service (TCS)|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech with 60% marks|
|Year Of Passing||2022,2021, 2020, 2019 Pass out|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Salary Offered||3.36 to 3.6 LPA|
|Industry||Computer hardware, Computer software, IT services, IT consulting|
|Exam Date||August 2021 & November 2021|
|Official Website||Click here|
Given below are some of the requirements for TCS Ninja Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Each candidate should possess any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate from a recognised university with a 60% percentage of marks.
- Candidates with two years of the academic gap are eligible to take the TCS National Qualifier Test 2021.
- The candidate’s age must be between 21 to 28 years.
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Freshers with less than two years of experience.
- He should be familiar with computer technology.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Should have minimum knowledge in MS Office.
- Excellent fluency in the language to be supported.
- Good understanding skills.
TCS NQT Hiring Process – 2021 Batch Freshers
- Usually, the Tata Consultancy Services shortlists the candidates by conducting the TCS National Qualifier Test and then subsequent Interview rounds.
- The candidates who clear the Aptitude Written Test Online are only invited to attend the subsequent rounds that are the Technical Interview Round and HR Interview Round.
- For clearing the preliminary rounds you can give the TCS NQT Mock Tests And Online Tests on a regular basis.
- Giving regular Mock Tests helps you in time management and increases your efficiency.
Key points about TCS NQT
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests.
- The NQT Score is valid for two years.
- Conducted online (at home) and physical in-centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres.
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal.
- Apply for an entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score.
TCS NQT Test Pattern 2021
The details related to the TCS NQT Test Pattern have been given below. Hence, go through the below table perfectly and get some idea about the Test Pattern of Tata Consultancy Services Company.
- The total duration for the TCS NQT Cognitive Assessment is 120 minutes and for IT programming is 60 minutes.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Try to attempt all the questions without any hesitation.
|Number of Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Numerical Ability||26||26||40 min|
|Verbal Ability||24||24||30 min|
|Reasoning Ability||30||30||50 min|
|Subject NQT – IT Programming|
|Topic||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
TCS NQT Syllabus
The topics asked in the TCS NQT exam are distinctly mentioned by TCS, in case you solve a handful of problems from these topics, you will be able to clear the NQT exam.
- Numerical Ability
- Number System
- Elementary Statistics
- Data Interpretation
- Verbal Ability
- English Grammar
- Reading Comprehension
- Reasoning Ability
- Identifying Word and Numeric Patterns
- Problem Solving
- Figural and Factual Analysis
- Decision Making
- Propositional Reasoning
- Visual/Spatial Reasoning
- IT Programming
- Programming Logic
- Hands-on Coding
In any one of the programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python and PERL.
Essential Documents For TCS Off Campus Drive 2021
Candidates have to upload the scanned copies of the following documents during the application process :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation (all semester) mark sheets
- Any of the Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- Latest passport size photograph of the candidate
- Latest CV
Registration Process of TCS Off Campus Drive 2021
Candidates often face problems during the online registration and some of them are unable to find the official website of Tata Consultancy Services.
Follow these instructions for registering for the TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Go to the homepage of the official website.
- Click on the Careers option.
- Click on the Entry Level option.
- You can see the login and the new candidate option.
- Click on the Register Here option.
- Choose the IT(Information Technology) or BPS (Business Process Services) option.
- On the screen, you will find the TCS Ninja Application Form.
- Fill in the necessary details without any errors.
- Click on the submit button.
- And complete all the necessary steps.
- Finally, submit the TCS NQT Application Form.
TCS NQT Application Fee
- NQT Cognitive Skill registration fee is INR 599.
- NQT Industry IT Programming fee is INR 399.
- Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test) fee is INR 399.
If you are an IT aspirant you can buy the TCS NQT – IT Career Readiness Pack which tests your Cognitive, Psychometric, and Programming Skills to help you get hired by top corporations in the IT Industry for INR 999.
TCS Ninja Salary
The board of the Tata Consultancy Services offers the TCS Ninja package for freshers 2021 of 3.36 to 3.6 LPA to the shortlisted candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the TCS NQT exam will be conducted virtually in case of a hike in the number of covid cases, else it will be conducted at the TCS ION examination centres PAN India.
You can use the TCS NQT 2021 for getting a job role at the TCS.
2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019 batches are eligible for giving the TCS NQT exam.
The package of a fresher TCS Ninja ranges from 3.3 to 3.6 LPA.
Any aspirant who is looking for a job in an IT corporation gives the TCS NQT, he/she should in the pre-final or the final year.
No, there is no negative marking in the TCS NQT 2021.
No, the TCS NQT coding questions range from easy to medium difficulty level and the Cognitive assessment is of average level difficulty.
The cut-off of TCS NQT 2021 depends on the overall performance of the candidates. There is no sectional cutoff in TCS NQT, but the code in the Hands of coding section is necessary.
TCS NQT stands for TCS National Qualifier Test which is a national level exam for shortlisting candidates whereas TCS Ninja is a job profile at TCS for which candidates are hired.
After going through the article, start working on your resume by updating your latest achievements and skills. Do not delay your application and upload each document carefully in the respective section. Start studying in coherence with the exam pattern, time management is an essential factor as the duration is capped at 120 minutes.
One of the best sources to learn is from the experience of our seniors. You can go through the interview experience of Akshet Patel, who bagged the offer for a Fresher Associate Software Engineer at the Tata Consultancy Services Enterprise in October 2020.
Be cautious about the common mistakes that should be avoided when you sit for an IT Company’s interview. Take the Fresher’s Quiz and Interview preparation practice quiz by going to the tests tab for pacing up.
By Vanshika Singolia