- Open Chrome DevTools. You can open Chrome DevTools by pressing Command+Option+I (Mac) or Control+Shift+I(windows)
Websites will load faster with no pop-ups or ads, but you will not be able to use the maximum functions of websites. Websites like Google Maps, YouTube won’t even load.
What is a Framework and Why Use One?
The framework is a collection of code libraries that provide you with pre-written code for writing standard programming features and tasks. In other terms, provide you a framework to write your code around.
Features of ReactJS
- React has a virtual Document Object Model(DOM) for every DOM object, which enhances performance and helps re-render the UI.
- React makes use of unidirectional data flow, which gives you better data control throughout the website.
Features of Angular
Angular has a two-way data binding which helps in immediate synchronization between view and model. If anything is altered in view, it is reflected in the model and vice-versa.
- DOM manipulation is effortless because of the two-way data binding, making it very easy for developers to work with DOM elements.
- Agular has built-in directives which make scripts mess-free and highly organised.
Features of Vue.JS
- Vue uses the concept of virtual DOM, which helps to boost its performance.
- Vue js is compact in size, which makes it easy to use.
- Vue js uses two-way data binding, which helps in immediate synchronisation between view and model. If anything is altered in view, it is reflected in the model and vice-versa.
Features of EmberJS
- Ember is very useful in developing multi-page applications.
- Ember is very much flexible and adaptable.
- Ember has excellent backward compatibility.
- Ember js uses HTML and CSS as the core for the development model.
Features of BackboneJS
- It allows you to develop a client-side web application that is mobile-friendly in a structured way.
- It offers tonnes of building blocks like models, views, etc., for building client-side web applications.
Meteor.Js was released in 2011 initially with the name Skybreak but was changed to Meteor within a couple of months. Meteor is a full-stack solution for making and deploying web applications. You can use meteor for database management, backend development, and also for frontend development.
Meteor focuses on speed and allows you to make web applications within less time.
Features of Meteor.JS
- We can build an application that works on multiple platforms like Android and iOS using the same code.
- Provides a full-stack solution to help you build and deploy your application only using Meteor.
- Meteor also provides database integration and management using MongoDB.
Node.js shows similar properties like Java’s threading, packaging, etc. Community support of node.js is excellent. Nodejs package manager NPM is the world’s largest package ecosystem.
Features of Node.JS
- Node.JS is highly scalable.
- All the APIs are asynchronous, which makes them fast.
Features of Polymer
- Polymer APIs are very easy to understand.
- Polymer documentation is excellent, which makes learning and implementing polymer easy.
- The polymer has great support for responsive layout and routing.
Features of Mithril
- Mithril is very small in size compared to all other frameworks.
- Mithril is very fast in execution.
- Mithril is very easy to learn due to its top-notch documentation.
Aurelia has support for Typescript. Aurelia can extend HTML for many purposes, like data binding.
Features of Aurelia
- Aurelia is one of the cleanest and modern frameworks fully focussed on web standards.
- Aurelia is very easily extensible. You can add or remove any tool offered by the framework.
- Aurelia has commercial and enterprise support.
Frequently Asked Questions
You should always choose a framework according to your project requirements. But if you go with industry trends, then React, Angular and Vue are some of the most sought frameworks.
Some of the top frameworks that you should learn are React, Angular and Vue.
Angular, React, and Vue are some top frameworks that you should learn in 2021.
Front-end developer is a great career in 2021 with increasing web-based services demand of front-end developers is continuously growing.
Yes, HTML and CSS are worth learning. They help you to develop a sound and robust foundation in web development.
By Pranchal Agrahari