Frontend web development with React is an advanced front-end web development course with React offered by Coding Ninjas for free.
It is a course having a duration of about 4-5 months. The course includes 100+ videos, 50+ questions with solutions and has thousands of students already enrolled in it.
You will learn front-end web development with React in this course. On completion of the free course, you will receive a free trial completion certificate which you can include in your resume. You can also purchase the full course upon completion of the free trial and get ready to grab your dream job!
Most programming languages require you to download their programming environment, but the case with JS is entirely different, all you need is a browser, which is a default in every computer. We can run, test and debug our JS codes in the browser without creating a special environment like other languages, that is one of the pros of learning JS.
JS is a beginner-friendly language, any individual without any prior knowledge in coding can learn JS from the beginning. Also, JS is an Object Oriented Programming language and has many benefits.
ReactJS is the leading front-end framework in web development. Most widely used applications like Instagram, Facebook, Paypal all use ReactJS as their front end. As you can guess, it is one of the widely used frameworks of front-end developers due to its features and adaptability.
Start Learning Full-Stack Web Development For Free With Coding Ninjas..
- Functions in brief
Under the Advanced Web Development course you will get an overall idea about:
React: Introduction to React
SPAS V/S MPAS: Difference between Single page apps and Multi-page apps
REACT PHILOSOPHY: What is React’s philosophy?
REACT V/S OTHERS: Why React stand out from other JS libraries and frameworks?
Redux: ALL ABOUT REDUX, What is Redux, why and when do we use it?
SETTING UP THE PROJECT: Setting up the Movie search project
ADDING UI: Start adding components to the project
- You have some prior coding experience.
When it comes to Web Development JS is one of the languages having many features. Let us dive into some programming characteristics of JS:
- JS supports dynamic typing, which means if you have a variable a, you can store any value from string to numbers to array and object, etc,
- JS is platform-independent. Once a code is written you can almost run it anywhere and everywhere.
- JS is a lightweight scripting language, as it can only hold data at the browser.
- JS supports Object-Oriented Programming.
- JS uses a functional style of approach in coding.
- JS is an interpreted language, i.e, it is processed line by line.
- JS is used to check client-side validations, i.e, to check whether the user has entered correct data.
When coming to characteristics of React JS
- The applications made out of ReactJS are component-based, each of which has its own logic and control. The main advantage of these functions is that they are reusable.
- ReactJS is designed in such a way that it allows the flow of data in a unidirectional style.
Applications and Projects in JS and ReactJS
Also Learn The Basics Of Android App For Free In 40 Days.
Benefits of Paid course and Trial courses
|Features||Free course||Paid Course|
|Access to videos, assignments and problems|
|Concepts||Basic and intermediate covered||Advanced Topic Covered.|
|Certificates||Free Trial Completion Certificate||Course Completion and Excellence Certificate.|
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many sites where you can learn about web development and get certificates for free. But these give you an overall idea about what web development is but does not give an in-depth knowledge of the same. Coding Ninjas is designed with a focus on the learner and taking certificate courses from them will have a significant impact on your skillset and career.
Many websites offer free React courses, but being free has its limitations, it is good to take up some paid courses to learn ReactJS in-depth such as those courses offered by Coding Ninjas.
You can learn React for Web Development with Coding Ninjas.
ReactJS, one of the frameworks of JS, being the latest trend in web development, helps to build eye-catching, user-friendly websites.
By Ranjul Arumadi