Before reading about Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive, let us learn more about the company. Tech Mahindra is one of the largest information technology companies not only in India, rather it has roots in several countries. It’s a subsidiary of Mahindra Group and has the potential to grow way more. Every year Tech Mahindra organizes an Elevate exam by which it hires talented graduates to start their career with Tech Mahindra.
Well, it is one of the most competitive hiring challenges in India as last time around 150000+ candidates applied for the Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive. Do not worry we will walk you through everything you need to know about cracking Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive.
Eligibility for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive
- Candidates must Qualify from the following courses – BE/B.Tech – CS/Computer/ Engineering/Mechanical/ Electrical IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA. ME / M.Tech candidates are not eligible.
- Candidate should have completed any of the above courses in 2019 & 2020 without any backlog and 2021 graduates are also eligible.
- The candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th/Diploma, and BE/B.Tech/MCA.
- The candidate should not have more than one year gap between SSC and the graduate program. Any candidate with a loss of academic year post joining the graduate/post-graduate program is ineligible to apply.
Resources to Prepare for TCS Mahindra Interviews
Coding Ninjas has launched the best course for the complete preparation of Tech Mahindra, TCS, IBM, Infosys, and other similar exams and companies.
- Covers everything you need to learn, Programming(C++/Java/Python), Aptitude(Quantitative Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning).
- Faculties are best in the industry: Arun Sharma (India’s best selling author for CAT Aptitude Books) and Ankush Singla(Ex-Facebook, Ex-Amazon)
- 1-1 live doubt support via Audio/Video Calls whenever you are stuck.
- Coding Ninjas Placement Cell access.
Enroll Now in Tech Mahindra Interview Prep Course
Candidates after registration from their official site are passed through an assessment test. This assessment is based on an aptitude test, communication test, personality assessment, basic coding test, technical sets.
This is followed by a Technical Interview before the training that will test the technical skillset. This is followed by training after which a new technical interview is held to test your training and then analyzed against all the reports from the whole hiring process and training.
Timeline of the process
|Application Start Date||23rd March 2021|
|Application End Date||29th March 2021|
|Assessment Start Date||1st April 2021|
|Assessment End Date||16th April 2021|
|Shortlisting & Announcement||17th April-23rd April|
|Onboarding Date||26th April 2021|
Benefits And Compensation
3.25 LPA INR for the role of Associate Software Engineer.
Post Selection Benefits
- Candidates will get a Letter of Intent.
- They will be guided through business unit-specific self-learning including project assignments.
- No stipend will be given during the internship period.
- They will be carefully monitored for their performance and high potential candidates will be benefited from this training period. For more information about this section, you can directly contact the company at elevate…@techmahindra.com and place your required queries.
Important Topics For Preparation
Aptitude topics include
- Basic Math
- Percentage problems
- Profit and Loss
- Relative speed problems
- Time and work problems
- Permutation Combination problems
- Reasoning Analogies
- Blood Relations
- Circular Table Arrangements
- Missing Numbers
Coding problems involve the basics of data structures and algorithms. Basic data structures like arrays, strings, and algorithms like sorting, bubble sort, selection sort, etc. There are generally two coding problems that are basic and can be solved easily with the right preparation strategy.
Communication skills also matter to a large extent in the selection process. Confidence is the first thing that is noted in the technical interview rounds along with the technical skills of the candidate. Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive is competitive in nature but has a decent number of hiring capabilities every year and with strategic preparation, it will be easier to crack it.
The idea is to start with the aptitude test preparation through practice and then towards learning coding fundamentals. Let me also jot down some good resources to learn from to ace the interview with confidence and skillset.
You can go to their official registration page for applying for the same and for queries.
There are various free resources for practicing online and if you are someone who likes to prepare from books then you can also refer to the R.S. Agarwal Aptitude book if you are someone who likes to study from the books.
The better way is to have a structured preparation strategy and planning for acing the Accenture Off-Campus Drive which can be found at Coding Ninjas courses. These courses are taught by industry experts and will help you gain a stronghold of the concepts asked in interviews.
For the coding section, you can always refer to Coding Ninjas courses which not only boost your preparation but also enhance your fundamental understanding of concepts that are asked in the interview.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can check out the official website to apply for it and register on this site. After qualifying a particular round, you will be notified using mail for the next rounds by the company.
Anyone who has pursued BE/BTech from CS/IT or circuit branch can apply for the drive. Although ME/Mtech graduates are not allowed to sit for the selection process.
In this process, the selection consists of several assessments and technical interviews. Each of the rounds is an elimination round.
Tech Mahindra is one of the leading tech subsidiaries out in the market and starting a career with it is recognized as a valuable growth point to your career growth. Having a strong reputation in the industry you will have colleagues and clients from all over the world and you get to learn a lot more than skills in this multi-national company.
Moreover, the IT industry has been booming way more than ever now, and getting into IT will not only help you shape your career but also your interpersonal skills.
Hope this article helps you get the maximum information you need and help you crack the interview process with utmost ease and confidence.
By Aniruddha Guin