Introduction To Career Camp
Meet Sudhendra Kumar Singh, a B. TECH (C.S.E) graduate from Amity University) batch 2016-20). He joined the Coders Club in his college and won several distinctions in coding hackathons throughout his graduation.
Singh joined Coding Ninjas’ Career Camp in January 2020 and soon bagged an internship in July 2020 as a Full-stack web developer in Brickview Studios and soon got placed as a front-end developer in Gocomet Pvt Ltd via Career Camp. He is also serving as a Teaching Assistant for current Career Camp batches for web development and Data structures courses.
The commencement of his coding journey dates back to 2019 when he was only keen to code, aspired by his friend. But, he was not acquainted with the industry and the dynamics.
“First few months I struggled a lot, then after six months, I was able to solve almost all basic to intermediate level problems. Then I joined Coding Ninjas which improved my problem-solving skills,” Singh mentions.
He came to know about Career Camp through his friend who suggested he appear for the Career Camp entrance test.
“I prepared and sat for the exam, fortunately, I cleared it and finally got placed in a good start-up,”
Singh says that Career Camp is an awesome opportunity for students who are currently pursuing engineering from tier 2&3 colleges and aim to get placed in good companies. “Another best part about Career Camp is the trust factor it has built among its students and the fee payment structure,” he said.
Below is the interview experience at Gocomet Pvt Ltd by Sudhendra Kumar Singh
There was a total of three rounds of the interview.
- The first round was a telephonic interview, with basic questions as my mentioned skills.
- The third round was a technical round with some more questions and advanced concepts on-network calls, web scrapping, puzzles, and other backend development questions.
Career Camp Features
- Pay When You Land A Job
- Zero Upfront Cost
- No Security Deposit
- 21 Months’ Access To All Course Videos & Questions Asked In Interviews
- 12 Mock Interviews with Industry Experts
- 15 1:1 Domain Expert Sessions
- Work on Multiple Live Projects
- Resume Building & Soft Skill Grooming
- Dedicated Placement Support
- Premium Hirst Account on Course Completion
- Live Doubt Resolution via Audio/Video Call
He further adds, “As a fresher, I was asked for projects in my college and other freelance projects including my role in building these projects and the technology that I used to make them.”
He is not only inclined towards coding as a profession but professes that had he not been into coding, he would have become an IAS officer. The Career Camp alumnus envisions helping society and empowering the underprivileged section.