Today we will read about Capgemini Off-Campus Drive 2021, but before that, let us take a quick walkthrough of the brand. Capgemini is a global leader in associating with companies to transform and manage business around the world with the help of cutting-edge technologies and smart associates. Capgemini currently employees more than 270000 employees in more than 50 countries around the world. Getting into Capgemini helps to boost your career growth along with fine polishing to the overall development of a candidate.
It is trusted by various sectors of the industry ranging from energy, fuel to software, artificial intelligence, digital technology transformation. Every year it organises drives for hiring smart individuals for their work power across various divisions which is done by multiple On-Campus drives and few Pooled Off-Campus drives.
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Each candidate must follow each of the below criteria strictly.
- The candidate should be graduating in 2021.
- Candidate should have at least 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters), and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters).
- The candidate must hold an ongoing degree MCA, BE/BTech in Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, and Electronics & Instrumentation and other relevant circuit branches.
- A candidate can be of ME/MTech but only from the mentioned specialisations only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, and Computers.
- A candidate must have excellent English spoken/written communication skills.
- Capgemini works across various domains and the candidate must be open to any relocations, domain, technology sector, and even open to working at night shifts (mostly for Internation Clients).
- The whole process will be virtual and only those candidates whose profiles will be shortlisted will be allowed to sit for the assessment and further rounds.
Recent passport size photograph, ID proof like Adhaar Card, Driving license, etc., class X and XII board mark sheets.
The initial round consists of an Online assessment which includes:
- General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Essay Writing, Grammar, and General Knowledge.
- The following rounds contain Group Discussion (GD), Technical Interview (Technical Round), Human Resource (HR Round).
Benefits and Compensation
The role that is being offered to Freshers of 2021 is that of a Senior Analyst with a package of 3.8 LPA or 6.5 LPA depending upon your interview. On-Campus drives do provide compensation up to 6.8 LPA too.
Simply go to the Capgemini Official site and register, registration has been extended till 7th May for now.
There are various free resources for practising online. You can also refer to the R.S. Agarwal Aptitude book if you are someone who likes to study from the books. The better way is to have a structured preparation strategy and planning for acing Capgemini Off-Campus Drive which can be found at Coding Ninjas courses. These courses are taught by industry experts and will help you gain a stronghold of the concepts asked in interviews.
Recently Coding Ninjas has also started the Free Mock Test series for Capgemini Off-Campus Drive 2021 which consist of several mock tests similar to that of the drive each test having 90 minutes duration with 20 Coding & 10 Aptitude MCQs, 2 Coding Questions. This helps you to get an idea of what kind of questions will be asked at the drive and also help you to ace the interviews.
The key to ace this drive is to practice a maximum number of problems and gaining a conceptual understanding of the variety of questions asked. Do not give up and slowly you will see your improvements with practice by solving more questions accurately in less time.
Prepare individual sections by practising about 30-40 questions using a self-timer which would help you to solve more questions in less time. Some of the important topics are:
- Basic Maths which includes Divisibility tests, Number system, Sum, arithmetic progressions, geometric progressions, LCM, HCF
- Difficult problem practice
- Percentage trick
- Profit and Loss
- Train relative speed
- Square roots
- Rare topics
- Time and work problems
- Permutation Combination problems
- Reasoning Analogies
- Blood Relations
- Circular Table Arrangements
- Ordering and Ranking
- Mirror Images
- Missing Numbers
- Passage Reading
Frequently Asked Questions
You have to go to the link of their official site where you can directly register on the link.
Every year Capgemini organises this drive and is quite popular to be known through various online resources. All you need to do is to check out their site for more information on the drive.
To prepare for Capgemini Off Campus Drive one has to practice Aptitude and English communication skills. Proper and guided preparation will be enough to ace this drive.
Capgemini drive is not hard but according to the number of candidates, it becomes much competitive, and thus every answer matter. I would suggest trying to keep a high accuracy while giving the exam.
Capgemini uses superset to conduct these examinations which is a platform not only to learn but also to apply to a wide range of opportunities around the year. This also includes certifications and has a Superset application which you can download to check for information on this Android app.
Capgemini is a very reputed company having a network around the globe, starting the career to having your career growth here is a dream for many aspirants. Having a strict and strong shortlisting criterion which is seen from their annual Campus Drives, it selects only top candidates.
Joining Capgemini will also provide you with great help from peers and growth. Hence, start your preparation seriously and give your best shot at it. Hope this article could help aspiring candidates for Capgemini to grab more information and apply for the drive.
By Aniruddha Guin