TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) is a consulting, IT, and business solutions organisation that has partnered with thousands of organisations and is one of the largest businesses in the last 50 years. The organisation is one of the leading companies providing consultancy services, integrated portfolios for businesses, technology and engineering solutions, and related services.
TCS invites thousands of candidates every year to be part of the global workforce. The online link has been activated; candidates, who wish to apply for the test, can visit the official website.
Learn with Coding Ninjas’ CodeStudio and solve the coding related problem statements in the TCS National Qualifier Test exam.
TCS NQT 2021 Mock test series
You can apply for the TCS NQT 2021 Mock test series and get all the questions from previous years’ question papers. Our in-house mock test series would help you score more in your TCS National Qualifier Test exam. You can prepare with Coding Ninjas and get a good score for the exam.
Anyone who is about to pass the final year or has been freshly graduated with any specialisation can apply for the test. It is the score that would prove the competency for the particular job role and the acquiring of the rank in the leading organisations like BFSI, IT, Pharma, and FMCG sectors.
Coding Ninjas Mock Test Series is exclusively designed to prepare you for the TCS NQT test, which can help you practice hard before the day of the test. With the help of our ace faculty, alumni of Stanford, IIT, Ex-Amazon & Facebook, we have curated a range of questions for you to attempt.
CODING NINJAS MOCK TEST SYLLABUS
Total number of Questions: 92
- Verbal Problems: 24
- Logical Problems: 26
- Reasoning Problems: 30
- Programming-Based MCQs: 10
- Coding Questions: 2
Make sure that you maximise your learning by practising questions that are a part of this series. You can register and attempt the online mock test series until 12th May, 2021.
TCS National Qualifier Test 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
About the Exam
TCS conducts exams all across India to hire suitable candidates from a number of functional disciplines with less than two years of work experience. The exams will be held on:
- 1st May 2021
- 13th May 2021
Candidates who want to apply for the NQT test should pass these eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be studying in the final year or pre-final year. He/she should be from any of these courses – UG, PG, or Diploma.
- The candidate can be pursuing any specialisation or discipline.
- Age limit: 18 years to a maximum of 28 years.
- Experience: Freshers who have less than two years of experience.
- Per cent criteria: The candidate should have a minimum of 60% or 6 CGPA in the semester for which the results have been declared.
- Gap criteria: It should not exceed more than two years.
- Course type: Only those candidates would be considered for these exams who are pursuing a full-time course (excluding part-time or correspondence). Also, the candidates seeking senior secondary or secondary courses from NIOS would be eligible.
TCS National Qualifier Test is the national level assessment that measures the general abilities, including the numerical, verbal, reasoning, and readiness of the candidates for corporate jobs. TCS has extended the National Qualifier Test to multiple organisations to provide students with a gateway to several jobs out there.
The mission has been incorporated with dual democratisation, where the corporate companies get the best-talented candidates from across the globe and job seekers to get their desired working environment. It would help the candidates measure the visibility in the market of jobs. The candidates can give the test at the TCS iON centres.
|Numerical Ability||Questions from algebra, geometry, trigonometry and discrete mathematics, arithmetic||40 minutes||Moderate to Hard|
|Verbal||Basic Grammar||30 minutes||Easy|
|Reasoning||Deductive Logic and Logical Reasoning||50 Minutes||Moderate to Tough|
Previous Asked Questions
1. Which branches are eligible for the TCS National Qualifier Test?
The candidates from the following courses:
- M.TECH, are eligible for the exam. And the courses should be full-time.
2. Does the organisation change its criteria for the National Qualifier Test?
Yes, TCS changes its criteria for the exam every year. So, be careful and check your eligibility before filling the form.
TCS National Qualifier Test would be an all-inclusive exam for all the candidates allowing them to have no access to computers at home. The technology-driven test would be a strategic link between the UK industries, educational institutes, and the students. Together, the students can be encouraged to leverage the possibilities to make their career paths through this single test.
The last date to apply for the test is 20th April 2021. Following are the details for the TCS National Qualifier Test exam:
- With the eligible score in the NQT test, the candidate would be able to get the job in the listing portal of the organisation.
- The mode of test would be in-centre (there are iON TCS authorised centres where the exam would be conducted)
- The NQT test would be for two-year validity
- The test could be used as an entry for the corporate jobs in the organisation.
How to Register?
- Go to the TCS NQT Registration Process link.
- Click on the Register Button
- Login with the new account and register with the particular mail id or password.
- After login, fill in the information. Once filled, you cannot change the details. So, fill it correctly.
- You need to fill in the details, including Personal Details, Academic Details, Examination mode, and Subjects, to proceed with the form.
- Upload your photograph.
- Verify the details and click on the submit button. After verifying or confirming the details, you will get a confirmation mail from TCS.
Register for the TCS National Qualifier Exam
- Check your eligibility before registering for the TCS NQT Exam.
- Keep in mind that your performance within the exam will reflect in the result, and the score will be valid for the next two years.
- If you have filled the form incorrectly, your registration for the exam will automatically get cancelled, and you will not receive any hall ticket or admit card.
- Try to follow the complete structure step-by-step and make sure you have your documents ready with you before filling the form.
Cracking the TCS National Qualifier Test can be nerve-wracking or stressful. The exam is divided into five different sections:
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Programming Logic
Practice is the only way for you to succeed and crack the exam. Practice questions for every section and revise according to the syllabus. TCS NQT 2021 Mock test series is our in-house mock test that will help candidates get a closer experience on how to give the exam and what kind of questions are asked. Here are some tips that you must remember:
- The English section tests the candidates’ basic grammar.
- The quantitative questions are of 10th and 12th class mathematics.
- The coding section will have a simple problem statement. Here, no marks are given for public test cases.
- Practice programming logic questions thoroughly.
- Verbal, numerical and reasoning abilities are some of the compulsory sections that you can’t move away from. And including the subjective part, it has coding and programming logic.
- And while attempting the exam, you will be provided with a calculator and rough sheet on your desk so there would not be any chance to move from your place.
Frequently Asked Questions
The National Qualifier Test Exam is scheduled for 1st, 13th May 2021.
The last date to register for the TCS NQT 2021 Exam will be announced soon on the Official site.
It is a 13-digit alpha-numeric number. The number will be generated after you successfully register for the exam.
You can attempt the exam physically (in-centre).
After you complete your exam or the test, the results will be processed, and the scores will be shared to your registered email ids and the registered mobile number.
TCS National Qualifier Test is the national level assessment that measures the general abilities, including the numerical, verbal, reasoning, and readiness of the candidates for corporate jobs. It is one of the most important exams to make your career in the IT industry.
TCS invites candidates from all across the country and selects the ones who crack the exam. The candidates applying for the exam must be pursuing a full-time course and have 60% or 6 CGPA in their last semester exam. TCS NQT is a qualifying test that will take you higher in the IT industry and provide you with the opportunity to work with experts in the industry.
Coding Ninjas is a dedicated boot camp programme that helps you advance your learning tips and get higher chances of getting selected for your dream job. Grab the opportunity and seek the seats. Prepare for your dream job with us!