If you are planning to pursue a career in the tech industry, then undergoing rigorous tech interview rounds is a tough cookie to crack.
A technical interview is a job interview for any position that relates to the tech industry, such as information technology. Technical interviews may take place over the phone, online and in-person and may range in time from one hour to full-day interviews. Technical interviews play a pivotal role for a candidate to understand the company that they will be working for, for example, Product-Based or Service-Based MNC. Despite varying from company to company, a few questions and patterns remain static across all companies which include the following:
- Behavioural interview questions
- Situational interview questions
- Questions about your education
- Questions about technical knowledge and experience
In order to strengthen your technical interview rounds at these firms (keeping your skillset and interests in mind), we have designed CodeStudio. This platform will cater to all the students in the below to scale your tech interview process.
- Practice the very same problems and get the feel of taking an interview.
- Discuss via comments on better ways to answer questions.
- Solve mock interview questions asked at leading bigwigs like Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, Samsung, Amazon, Google, Facebook.
- Feature more than 150 problems to practice from our data bank.
- Focus on core programming concepts like Data Structures, Algorithms, Competitive Programming.
- Feature problems based on companies, level of difficulty, topics for you to choose based on your expertise and requirement.
Features of the New Code Editor:
- Highly intuitive & Slick Code Editor
- High Performance for faster results
- Test your code & get feedback immediately
- Option to change the theme
- Supporting languages includes Python, C++ & Java
CodeStudio is not only a platform to prepare for tech interviews but will offer a range of practice problems, competing in international coding challenges on platforms like CodeJam, CodeChef, HackerEarth, HackerRank, LeetCode etc.
CodeStudio features in-depth interview experiences of companies like Amazon, Samsung, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs and more tech bigwigs. The platform is a great learning tool for anyone appearing for tech internship interviews and job interviews. Because it captures every stage of the interview process at the leading tech companies on topics like Data Structures, Programming Fundamentals, Recursion & Backtracking and more.
To explore our courses, you can check out our website.