India’s premier Edu-tech platform-Coding Ninjas, offering courses in Technology has launched a new brand campaign –‘BeCurious’ encouraging young brains to learn to code.
The campaign video featuring notorious and proficient Jitendra Kumar aka Jeetu Bhaiya, an alumnus of IIT Kharagpur, has been released on Hot star and on the social media channels of Coding Ninjas including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
The ‘BeCurious’ campaign by Coding Ninjas facilitates a noob to pro alike. It binds a series of concepts for programming aspirants and students for categories like courses for Foundation, Advanced and Professional development who want to upskill. It furthers down to the prospects of a career in programming, solving programming trivia, internships, scholarships, placement and other opportunities that a student can achieve in the vast world of programming.
Convinced enough? Let’s take a quick look at the facilities that you can avail after joining the Ninjas family.
- Faculty: IIT’s, Stanford, IIIT’s, Facebook and Amazon alumni to offer hands-on experience in programming to scale your learning journey.
- Curriculum: Personalised course syllabus designed at par with the industry standards.
- Teaching Assistants: Facility to Audio Call, Video Call and Screen Share with your Teaching Assistants solving 1500+ real-time doubts every day.
- Videos: Educative short course videos explaining the dynamics of coding.
- CodeZen: In-house practice platform with an inbuilt compiler (supporting C++, JAVA & Python) to practice without the hassle of installing a software.
- Slack Groups: A chatroom to speak with your mentors, batch mates to solve, interact and learn new ways to code.
- Performance Tracking: A complete record of your progress is maintained. You’ll be sent reminders for the assignment deadlines. There is also a batch leaderboard which gets updated regularly.
- Projects: Build web applications from music to healthcare as a part of your course curriculum.
- Certification: Get awarded with a certificate after the completion of your programming course.
- Internships: Enhancing your programming journey with relevant industry exposure.
- Placements: Our Placement Cell has a pool of multinational companies like Facebook, Google, Amazon, Shuttl and more.
- 0% EMI: Make your coding journey stress-free by availing 0% EMI on all major credit cards, while purchasing a course.
- 7 Day Refund Policy: Get your money back within 7 days upon discontinuing a course.
Software engineering is a high demand job nowadays. There are currently about 1.5 million jobs for software engineers, and they are projected to grow by an astonishing 22% from 2019 to 2029. That means by 2029, about 33 million jobs will be added. Since 2013, coding bootcamps have grown by 11 times, with around 23,000 people graduating by the end of 2019.
We hope that Jeetu Bhaiya’s journey inspires you to kick start your journey in programming, provided a gamut of opportunities it has to offer.