“A breakthrough in machine learning would be worth 10 Microsofts”,said Bill Gates once.
- Supervised Learning– You apply rules/filters in your email inbox to directly delete or archive the spam messages from marketing channels.
- Unsupervised Learning– Your camera automatically detects your face/smile.
- Reinforced Learning– The self-driven cars having cameras, computer and controllers interacting with the roads and nearby surroundings/obstacles to give you a safe ride.
Why should I learn it?
- Python for data science
- Statistics for data science
- Mathematics for data science
Are there any practical examples of this theory?
- Notice the recommended products on Amazon and other e-commerce websites? They are all machine learning based recommendation systems. They learn from you- your surfing habits, purchasing behavior, history, and other traceable patterns for detective agencies.
- Your iPhone opens with your thumbprint, it’s no different!
- How can we miss out Siri if we talk about the iPhone? Same goes for the google assistant.
- Tesla Self driven Cars and so much more.